This option will require all users to first log into a user account before full-text access will be unlocked.
- This option can be used when you want to collect extra information about the usage. By enforcing the log in you will be able to collect information like cost center or department to facilitate charging back to these departments or faculties.
- This is also a good option when you want to restrict access for example when using a deposit account.
To switch on/off:
- Log in to the Admin Dashboard.
- Go to the fifth tab 'Settings'
- Check/uncheck the second option as required.