1. Go to / find the homepage of the textbook from: https://www.springer.com/gp. Example: Enter the book title: Data Mining on the search bar:
and scroll to the the bottom of the book's product page until you see "Services for this Book" in the lower right-hand corner of the page. The book may list two different options under the "Services for this Book" section. You will either see "Request Instructor Sample on Partner Site macmillanihe.com" or "Access Instructor's Textbook Exam Copy":
2. If the "Request Instructor Sample on Partner Site macmillanihe.com" is listed as the option; click on the link, and you will then see this screen:
3. Submit your choice; and complete the requested information on our partner site in order to receive your request.
4. If the "Services for this Book" section indicates the "Access Instructor's Textbook Exam Copy" option please click on that link.
5. Log in with your existing user name and password. If you do not have a Springer account, go to register/create a new account in Springer.com for instructions.
6. Add your instructor information (if this is not already in your account profile).
7. Access Your Textbook Examination Copy.