eBooks and articles that you have purchased via Springer.com or SpringerLink are stored in your account at www.springer.com.
1. Please login with your personal credentials at www.springer.com. If you are registered at SpringerLink, you can log in with the same login data.
2. Please select 'My Bookshelf' from the drop down menu:
3. Your eBookshelf will then be displayed. Here you can download the purchased eBooks, articles or chapters and save them directly on your PC.
Each eBook is watermarked before being made available for download. Normally, this happens within a few seconds. If there is a delay, please be patient. eBooks may be delivered with a small lag.
ePub files can't be used on the Kindle. Amazon is a closed system and we offer the original file and give our customers the chance the convert the file as desired. For a detailed description, visit the Amazon Send to Kindle page.
Use eBooks on other reading device (i.e. iPad, Kindle, Kobo)
1. Save the file on your device.
2. Transfer or synchronize it with any external reading device.
3. You can also access the eBookshelf with any connected device.
4. You will be able to import PDF files so you can read them on your iPad and Kobo devices. You will also be able import PDF files into MOBI format so you can read them on your Kindle device.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you encounter any problems with your eBookshelf.