In order to confidently verify your credit card purchase, we have to ask you to present your details in a very specific way.
Here are some tips to help you ensure that your details are entered correctly:
1) First and last name: your name must be entered exactly as it is printed on your card and statement. If this includes a middle initial, this should be entered along with your first name,
First Name: Richard T
Last Name: Burkitt
2) Address: your billing address must be entered exactly as it appears in your credit card records.
3) State/Province: only complete this field if you have entered 'US/Canada' as your country.
4) Telephone number: non-numeric characters are ignored by the verification system, and consequently it will not matter if you insert hyphens, spaces or leave blank spaces in between the numerals.
5) Credit Card Number: non-numeric characters are ignored by the verification system, and consequently it will not matter if you insert hyphens, spaces or leave blank spaces in between the numerals.
For your security and peace of mind all online transactions are conducted through an encrypted secure server. The URL address prefix for a secure server begins https://
The Nature Portfolio website protects you in four ways:
1) Your data are encrypted.
2) Your browser verifies the identity of the Nature Portfolio server.
3) Message authentication ensures your data transmissions cannot be altered en route to the Nature Portfolio site.
4) There is no human interaction at any point during the online transaction process.
Please note: Nature Portfolio is unable to assist you with problems using additional credit card security services such as 'Verified by Visa' or 'MasterCard SecureCode' - if you do encounter a problem please contact your credit card provider directly.
IMPORTANT: FOR SECURITY REASONS, CREDIT CARD NUMBERS CANNOT BE ACCEPTED VIA EMAIL.
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT CREDIT CARD NUMBERS IN THIS MANNER.