The eBookshelf is located under your account information. All purchased eBooks are made available to you in perpetuity. This essentially means that you will always have access to all of your eBooks.
1. Login with your personal credentials.
2. Enter your account information displayed under your name located in the upper right corner.
3. Select "MyBookshelf" in the menu. Your personal eBookshelf with all of your purchased eBooks will open.
4. You can now download your eBook as a PDF or ePub file. Some older titles are only available in PDF format.
1. Save the file on your device.
2. Transfer or synchronize it with any external reading device.
3. You can also access the eBookshelf with any connected device.
4. You will be able to import PDF files so you can read them on your iPad and Kobo devices. You will also be able import PDF files into MOBI format so you can read them on your Kindle device.
Notes: ePub files can't be used on the Kindle. Amazon is a closed system and we offer the original file and give our customers the chance to convert the file as desired. For a detailed description, visit the Amazon Send to Kindle page.