Here you can find the returns address as well as all necessary information regarding the return policy:
- Springer accepts print book return within two months of invoice date (18 months for resellers).
- Please enclose a copy of our invoice or packing slip to expedite processing and avoid a possible 10% penalty.
For your protection, book product should be sent by a traceable method (i.e., UPS, FedEx, or USPS return receipt) in case proof of return is required.
- Products must be in saleable condition and returned to the warehouse specified on the invoice/packing slip contained in your shipment.
- We are not responsible for product returned to our warehouse that does not belong to us.
- If you have received damaged / defective product that was not ordered directly from SpringerNature, please return it to the reseller / bookseller that you purchased it from for them to handle your claim.
Return address information:
Our US, Mexican, and Latin American returns address:
Springer Returns Dept.
1210 Ingram Drive
Chambersburg, PA 17202
Our Canadian returns address:
c/o Georgetown Terminal Warehouse
34 Armstrong Avenue
Georgetown, Ontario L7G 4R9