An association code (formerly known as tokens) is a long code incorporating symbols as well as alphanumeric characters. Because of its complexity we recommend to always copy and paste codes and not attempt to type them.
Before being able to activate your code you first need a springer account
- Go to http://link.springer.com and log into your account.
- Once logged in you will see your registered name/account name displayed top-right-hand-side:
- Click on your name and select "account details/profile", from the drop down menu.
- Please copy and paste your association code in the box under the section of "Your Organizations" and click on "Associate":
- You will then be connected to your organization's account and you will have access to the content subscribed for by your organization.
If you get the message: "The code you have supplied does not appear to be valid. Please check and try again"
- Please check that you have carefully copied and pasted the entire code including any leading symbols.
- All our codes are valid for one activation only. If the association code has already been activated then the code will no longer be valid.If your association code does not appear to be valid please contact the society that provide you with the code or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org