3 possible causes of your login issue:
- If you have forgotten your password you can reset it here.
- Make sure you log in with the same email address that you registered with.
- Did you click on your confirmation email to complete your registration?
- When you started registering, you will have entered your email address and set a password. As a next step, you will have been sent an email asking you to confirm your registration. If you did not confirm your registration, please search your inbox for the email, which was sent from ‘firstname.lastname@example.org'. The email contains a confirmation link which is valid for 30 days. Please click the link in the email. Once clicked, your registration is complete and you can log in.
- If your confirmation link has expired because your email was sent more than 30 days ago, or if you cannot find your email, please contact our Online Service Support team using the details below:
UK/Rest of World: email - email@example.com, tel: +44 (0)207 014 4113
USA, Canada, Central and South America: email - firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: +1 800 221 2123
Japan: email - email@example.com, tel: +81 3 4533 8090 (Tokyo)
Greater China, Mongolia, Oceania, South Korea & Southeast Asia: email - firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: +86 21 2422 5007 (Shanghai)