The newly integrated ebookshelf on Springerlink now allows customers to easily access the purchased ebooks directly from their Springerlink account. This also includes eBooks that were purchased on springer.com, apress.com and palgrave.com.
To access the eBookshelf, please proceed as follows:
- Please ensure that you are logged-in with your credentials as a user on Springerlink
- Please select "My Bookshelf" to access the eBookshelf
- Here you will find all purchased eBooks, articles or chapters (regardless if they were purchased on springer.com, apress.com or palgrave.com or Springerlink) in chronological order.
The eBooks can be viewed or downloaded in available formats from the bookshelf and may be saved on personally used device(s).
ePub files can't be used on the Kindle. Kindle is a closed system and we offer the original file and give our customers the chance to convert the file as desired. For a detailed description, visit the Amazon page.
Use eBooks on other reading devices (i.e. iPad, Kindle, Kobo)
1. Save the file on your device.
2. Transfer or synchronize it with any external reading device.
3. You can also access the eBookshelf with any connected device.
4. You will be able to import PDF files so you can read them on your iPad and Kobo devices. You will also be able import PDF files into MOBI format so you can read them on your Kindle device.
Please do not hesitate to Contact us if you encounter any problems with your eBookshelf.