Submission instructions, Editorial contacts and other information for authors can be found on a dedicated home page for each journal on our website: https://link.springer.com/.
Example: If you are interested in Journal of Geodesy:
Go to SpringerLink and look up the journal you are interested in by using the search box. Then, click on the journal to go to its home page:
On the right-hand side of the journal's home page (for most journals) you will find these links:
- "Submission guidelines": This will allow you to read the submission guidelines for the specific journal and to upload your manuscript files.
- "Manuscript editing services" : Additional offers to increase the quality of your article.
- "Ethics and Disclosures" about the journal.
- "Open Access fees and funding": information about Open Access publishing in the respective journal.
- "Contact the journal": relevant contacts for each step of the publication process.
- "Submit manuscript" This will allow you to go directly to the submission portal link for the journal.
For further help please contact author support