While the manuscript files are handed over to production for data processing and typesetting, you (being the corresponding author) will stay in touch with us through My Publication. There you will be asked whether you wish to:
- Publish your article open access with Springer’s Open Choice option (if the journal is not a fully open access one).
- Transfer the copyright of your article (if you don’t publish open access).
- Order printing of figures in colour.
- Order paid offprints in addition to your free (electronic) offprint.
- A short while after completing the My Publication questionnaire, you will receive the article’s proofs.