1. Select titles to include
To get records for one of our predefined groups of eBooks:
1. Select the collections, database, subjects, and/or series that you need records for.
2. Select the copyright years that you want records for.
Note: You need to do both steps to get any records.
To get records for single eBooks:
1. Open the section “ISBNs to include or exclude”.
2. Paste your ISBNs into “ISBNs to include”.
Note: You can get records for up to 15,000 ISBNs per download.
2. Select titles to filter out
To remove individual titles from your download, paste the titles’ ISBNs into “ISBNs to include or exclude” > “ISBNs to exclude”.
To remove titles based on if they are Gold Open Access and/or Reference works, use the filters.
To remove titles based on if the eBooks are active or deleted, and based on when the metadata record was last updated, use the options under “Date modified and Record Status”.
3. Choose file options
4. Check number of records
Next to the Download button the number of records that you will download is displayed.
If it says “no matching records”, you have probably:
- not selected a group of content and a copyright year or
- not pasted in ISBNs for eBooks from us or
- filtered out all records
Bonus: Save your bookmark link. If you download a similar set of records repeatedly, you can click on “Bookmark your settings” and copy and save the generated URL. Opening the generated URL in the future will restore the form to its current state.